- 1A person who looks intently into a crystal ball with the aim of seeing images relating to future or distant events: fortune tellers of all stripes, including crystal gazersMore example sentences
- She put her doubts aside to accompany Sylvia to a séance at the home of Boston's most famous crystal gazer.
- Having an open mind and cleared, focused thoughts are imperative to the true crystal gazer.
- Much like natural quartz crystal, the high clarity of lead crystal imbues it with properties of light and energy that make it a natural choice for the crystal gazer.
- 1.1A person who attempts to forecast the future: for France, most crystal gazers see around 4% economic growthMore example sentences
- To those who are not crystal gazers, a complex and guarded answer seems wise.
- This is-the time of year that crystal gazers and selfstyled seers stare down the corridors of the future and announce their discoveries.
- Would the future described by the crystal gazers really be a utopia?
More definitions of crystal gazerDefinition of crystal gazer in:
- The British & World English dictionary