- A large open-plan office divided into cubicles for individual workers.More example sentences
- I toil in a cube farm, tending to several Web sites.
- It's time to use those gag lines that have been clogging up your email inbox - but only if they they're guaranteed to produce a hearty laugh or make you a big hit at your cube farm.
- If you'd told me, ten years ago, that I'd be in a cube farm, working away and looking at sea monkeys, I would have probably commented positively on the sea monkeys, having always admired and appreciated the ads for them.
More definitions of cube farmDefinition of cube farm in:
- The British & World English dictionary