- The number that produces a given number when cubed.More example sentences
- Professor Aitken would ask for members of the class to give him numbers for which he would then write down the reciprocal, the square root, the cube root or other appropriate expression.
- He gives methods to construct exact cube roots, and an approximate method to calculate the cube root of a non-square number.
- Dividing the number of digits by 3 approximates the cube root.
More definitions of cube rootDefinition of cube root in:
- The British & World English dictionary