- The volume contained by a hollow structure, expressed in liters, cubic centimeters, or other cubic units.More example sentences
- That much insulation is both expensive and heavy and significantly reduces the inside cubic capacity of the trailer, however.
- If you have any doubt, ask your dealer the exact engine size in cc of the car in question, because the badge on the boot may no longer have any relationship whatever to the cubic capacity of the engine under the bonnet.
- Up to 1958 cars were classified by the cubic capacity of the engine.
More definitions of cubic capacityDefinition of cubic capacity in:
- The British & World English dictionary