- 1 Anatomy Of the forearm or the elbow: the cubital veinMore example sentences
- The cubital fossa (anterior surface of the elbow) was palpated and the median cubital vein was readily located, facilitated by the Sailor repeatedly making a fist.
- We took blood from the radial artery and the median cubital vein.
- The ulnar nerve passes medial to the olecranon process and behind the medial epicondyle in the cubital tunnel.
- 2 Entomology Of the cubitus.More example sentences
- The possibility of a close relationship with the Sciaridae is raised by the extreme cubital displacement towards the base of the wing in the New Jersey amber genus Archimelzira.
- Hence, the basal displacement of the cubital veins of Archimelzira is convergent with Sciaridae and basal Cecidomyiidae like Catotricha Edwards, 1938.
late Middle English: from Latin cubitalis, from cubitus 'cubit'.
More definitions of cubitalDefinition of cubital in:
- The British & World English dictionary