- A viral disease affecting plants of the gourd family, spread by beetles and aphids and causing mottling and stunting.More example sentences
- They are vulnerable to a disease spread by aphids called cucumber mosaic virus, which can cause the plants to turn brown and die.
- Both stages can carry bacterial wilt or cucumber mosaic virus, diseases that will quickly kill the plant.
- They are blamed with spreading bacterial wilt and cucumber mosaic.
More definitions of cucumber mosaicDefinition of cucumber mosaic in:
- The British & World English dictionary