- A card held beside a camera for a television broadcaster to read from while appearing to look into the camera.More example sentences
- Today's congressman composes tightly worded sound bites and reads them from a cue card when reporters call.
- And in case you missed that talking point, three cabinet members repeated it, one of them literally reading it from a cue card.
- He does a bit more, introducing some of the testimony segments, but he seems to be reading off a cue card.
More definitions of cue cardDefinition of cue card in:
- The British & World English dictionary