- An error consistently in the same direction for all observations.More example sentences
- Human error and cumulative errors are greatly reduced compared with tape measured layouts.
- If errors continue to be serially correlated, the cumulative error will grow over time.
- Vertical atmospheric profiles, aerosol parameters, ozone content, surface reflectance and solar angle uncertainties also contribute different and cumulative errors.
More definitions of cumulative errorDefinition of cumulative error in:
- The British & World English dictionary