- 1A small cake baked in a cup-shaped container and typically iced.More example sentences
- My daughter and I made the reindeer cupcakes: chocolate fairy cakes with a chocolate icing and a glacé cherry for a nose and chocolate antlers, and gave them to her friends along with a Christmas card, much to their delight.
- Honestly you're not missing much else: the cupcake tasted like flavorless cake with whipped butter on top.
- Bake the cupcakes in the middle of the oven until a toothpick or thin knife inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes.
- 2US • informal An attractive woman (often as a term of address).More example sentences
- Some days it would be lovely, others princess, cupcake, sweetie, angel, anything that popped into his mind.
- Sorry to say, cupcake, but you're the only one here.
- You are wasting your time, cupcake.
- 2.1A weak or effeminate man.More example sentences
- Another league game - and not a 12 th game against a cupcake nonconference opponent - is attractive to television.
- Do remember that she wrote seeking advice, cupcake, so her urges were apparently a problem - to her.
More definitions of cupcakeDefinition of cupcake in:
- The British & World English dictionary