- A dark red or brownish black mineral consisting of cuprous oxide.More example sentences
- Other secondary copper minerals associated with the chrysocolla are malachite, cuprite, and tenorite.
- The mine is well known for the rare secondary copper minerals that occur in the lode, including paramelaconite, cuprite, malachite, and dioptase.
- Associated minerals were calcite, copper, cuprite, tenorite, and malachite.
More definitions of cupriteDefinition of cuprite in:
- The British & World English dictionary