Definition of curler in English:
1 (usually curlers) A roller or clasp around which a lock of hair is wrapped to curl it.
- Hair can also tangle when piled on top of the head during shampoo treatments, around various types of curlers and in hair brushes.
- Before curling your eyelashes, heat the curler with a hair dryer for a few seconds.
- She needs to run hair dryers and curlers and hair irons and other fancy equipment for the few ladies left in the city who still want to look good.
2A player in the game of curling.
- Off the west coast of Scotland, Ailsa Craig is renowned among curlers for producing ideal curling stones.
- Thank goodness our premier hockey players and elite curlers are able to maintain focus.
- When the Scottish women curlers won a Winter Olympics gold medal in 2002, there were ridiculous prophecies that the popularity of curling would grow.
Definition of curler in:
- British & World English dictionary