- A method of accounting in which assets are valued on the basis of their current replacement cost, and increases in their value as a result of inflation are excluded from calculations of profit.More example sentences
- The most successful push for an alternative has been for variations of replacement cost accounting, often referred to as current cost accounting.
- They discuss the subsequent prescription of current cost accounting principles.
- Why is current cost accounting the most relevant way of assessing competitive advantage?
More definitions of current cost accountingDefinition of current cost accounting in:
- The British & World English dictionary