noun (plural curricula /-lə/ or curriculums)
- The subjects comprising a course of study in a school or college.More example sentences
- Many children continue to study their own curriculum by attending evening classes.
- In the process of designing courses and curriculums I re-examined how colleges do it.
- One campus I visited spent several years implementing a new general education curriculum.
- More example sentences
- The film could be integrated into the middle school curricular areas of social studies and science.
- Some teachers had sufficient curricular and teaching resources available, while others did not.
- Consider, for example, questions often asked of teachers in curricular alignment studies.
early 19th century: from Latin (see curricle).