A small, shrubby plant of the daisy family, which has narrow, silver-gray leaves and small yellow flowers and emits a strong smell of curry.
- Helichrysum angustifolium, family Compositae
More example sentences
- Not all herbs smell good - catmint, curry plant, pyrethrum, rue, santolina and tansy are all pretty pongy, ranging from slightly musty to downright disgusting.
- I have a special liking for Helichrysum splendidum, also known as the curry plant.
- The most commonly grown curry plant is the Helichrysum angustifolium, whose silvery-grey foliage provides the perfect foil for cottage garden plants.
Definition of curry plant in:
- The British & World English dictionary