(Especially of a woman or a woman’s figure) having an attractively curved shape.
More example sentences
- Mexico exports Damiana Liquor, which is quite scrumptious and packaged in a bottle shaped like a curvaceous Goddess.
- He was tall, blond, handsome and muscular and his wife was curvaceous and very sexy.
- In the far corner of the room, seated at the bar, was her wizard, speaking with a young curvaceous woman with long violet hair.
- More example sentences
- Campion emphasises Winslet's curvaceousness as she appears goddess-like and shimmering to Waters in the desert.
- In classical Greece and Rome, female curvaceousness was unattractive.
- In fact, except for a patina of age that has added a touch of romanticism to its sleek, Brassai-set curvaceousness, Odeon looks exactly the way it did when it introduced its country salad, cassoulet, steak frites, and lemon tart.