Definition of curvaceous in English:
(Especially of a woman or a woman’s figure) having an attractively curved shape.
- Mexico exports Damiana Liquor, which is quite scrumptious and packaged in a bottle shaped like a curvaceous Goddess.
- He was tall, blond, handsome and muscular and his wife was curvaceous and very sexy.
- In the far corner of the room, seated at the bar, was her wizard, speaking with a young curvaceous woman with long violet hair.
- Example sentences
- Campion emphasises Winslet's curvaceousness as she appears goddess-like and shimmering to Waters in the desert.
- In classical Greece and Rome, female curvaceousness was unattractive.
- In fact, except for a patina of age that has added a touch of romanticism to its sleek, Brassai-set curvaceousness, Odeon looks exactly the way it did when it introduced its country salad, cassoulet, steak frites, and lemon tart.
Words that rhyme with curvaceousAthanasius, audacious, bodacious, cactaceous, capacious, carbonaceous, contumacious, Cretaceous, disputatious, edacious, efficacious, fallacious, farinaceous, flirtatious, foliaceous, fugacious, gracious, hellacious, herbaceous, Ignatius, loquacious, mendacious, mordacious, ostentatious, perspicacious, pertinacious, pugnacious, rapacious, sagacious, salacious, saponaceous, sebaceous, sequacious, setaceous, spacious, tenacious, veracious, vexatious, vivacious, voracious
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia