1An annoying or stubborn person or animal: he was certainly an unsociable cuss
More example sentences
- Which reminds me: he could be a stubborn cuss, too.
- A stubborn cuss, who would never accept what I didn't believe, and could not be beaten into believing it, or appearing to believe it.
- Stubborn cusses that they are, those dogmatic mathematicians insisted on using the old, messy value of pi.
another term for curse (sense 2 of the verb).
- Except they were so loud we couldn't hear Pink Floyd and various people started swearing and cussing.
- I was cussing them and swearing never to watch the show again because the fix was in.
- They drew swords, and fought fiercely, cussing and insulting each other as swiftly as they threw blows.
Words that rhyme with cussbus, buss, concuss, fuss, Gus, huss, muss, plus, pus, Russ, sus, suss, thus, truss, us
Definition of cuss in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.