- A swear word.More example sentences
- During the discussion of agricultural issues, the senator said he lived on a farm when he was very young and had ‘learned my first cuss word sitting on a tractor with the guy who was driving it.’
- While one can scarcely coax a cuss word from today's bookish youth, it turns out that their harshest critics, senior citizens, have gone delinquent.
- And if memory serves me right, there was a cuss word in there somewhere.
More definitions of cuss wordDefinition of cuss word in:
- The British & World English dictionary