- The assistance and advice provided by a company to those people who buy or use its products or services.More example sentences
- He has a hundred full-time staff members at an office in Hong Kong to handle customer service.
- Companies may be forced to compete less on price and more on customer service.
- A recent survey on customer service concluded that nine out of 10 customers say how they are treated by a business is a major factor in determining where they will buy.
More definitions of customer serviceDefinition of customer service in:
- The British & World English dictionary