- A process in which text or other data is moved from one part of a document and inserted elsewhere.More example sentences
- I've been blogging since April 2004, the earlier entries on my blog being cut and paste from long emails I sent to my friends.
- Try keeping an online journal (write it up offline and then cut and paste, since your online access is limited).
- So, now, all the people reading the story will simply cut and paste or simply type the URL into their browser window - making the whole point of the ban entirely meaningless.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Move (text or other data) using cut and paste.More example sentences
- This is actually kind of ironic since I first read it in the print edition but cut and pasted the text from the online edition.
- The above is cut and pasted from the story as it presently stands.
- I'm happy to talk, but you have to show your face, not just regurgitate something you cut and pasted from some source.
More definitions of cut and pasteDefinition of cut and paste in:
- The British & World English dictionary