A process in which text or other data is moved from one part of a document and inserted elsewhere.
- I've been blogging since April 2004, the earlier entries on my blog being cut and paste from long emails I sent to my friends.
- Try keeping an online journal (write it up offline and then cut and paste, since your online access is limited).
- So, now, all the people reading the story will simply cut and paste or simply type the URL into their browser window - making the whole point of the ban entirely meaningless.
Move (text or other data) using cut and paste.
- This is actually kind of ironic since I first read it in the print edition but cut and pasted the text from the online edition.
- The above is cut and pasted from the story as it presently stands.
- I'm happy to talk, but you have to show your face, not just regurgitate something you cut and pasted from some source.
Definition of cut and paste in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.