adjective (cutesier, cutesiest)• informal
- Cute to a sentimental or mawkish extent: hair pulled back in cutesy little bowsMore example sentences
- Again, this helps to make the relationship between Ken and Sora less cutesy and more sweet.
- Worse, Filler constantly breaks into cutesy song snippets, a habit that grows less endearing every time it happens.
- Though Puffy's image is occasionally cutesy, the singers themselves didn't play up the cute.
- More example sentences
- The setting is overloaded with anime-style cutesiness.
- It's clear that the movie intends to recall the beloved A Christmas Story with its mildly irreverent cutesiness, but it plays as an unbearably calculated attempt to yank on our heartstrings.
- The utter lack of chemistry between the leads is magnified by the film's reliance on ill-designed slapstick cutesiness.
More definitions of cutesyDefinition of cutesy in:
- The British & World English dictionary