(also cutie pie)
- An attractive or endearing person.More example sentences
- The five young cuties, Rambo, Pedro, Barney, Wendy and Dandy, have fitted in well but are already keeping staff on their toes.
- Last week, these two young cuties showed up at my local skate park and I was embarrassed by the serious lack of game I witnessed.
- Will's always been a cutie and I've always been attracted to him, even during my everlasting love for Brett.
More definitions of cutieDefinition of cutie in:
- The British & World English dictionary