- The true skin or dermis.More example sentences
- Scleredema is a rare skin disease, characterized by progressive induration of cutis and subcutaneous tissues.
- Common sense, cleanliness and awareness will help you keep your cutis healthy and beauteous.
- Similar grafts may be cut deeper, extending into the cutis, but they are less sure of taking than the thinner graft illustrated.
early 17th century: from Latin, 'skin'.
More definitions of cutisDefinition of cutis in:
- The British & World English dictionary