- (In computer games) a scene that develops the story line and is often shown on completion of a certain level, or when the player’s character dies.More example sentences
- Sometimes these activities involve keys and consoles, other times it's simply a matter of coming across a set point in the level that triggers a cutscene, allowing the characters and story to move forward.
- Levels and characters are combined into lengthy cutscenes that play out well and help to maintain the overall humorous feel of the game.
- There are beautiful cinematic cutscenes and the character animations are well done.
More definitions of cutsceneDefinition of cutscene in:
- The British & World English dictionary