- A person who commits criminal activities by means of computers or the Internet; a cybercriminal: a wireless network set up by cybercrooks to capture any personal and financial information you send over itMore example sentences
- A cybercrook has admitted to using hacked ATM codes to steal from accounts.
- One notable attack that's grown more popular is the "friend in distress" scam in which a cybercrook masquerades as a friend stuck in a foreign country in need of money.
- A cybercrook could instruct the bot to disable your security software or access personal files.
More definitions of cybercrookDefinition of cybercrook in:
- The British & World English dictionary