- 1.1A person who uses the Internet.More example sentences
- When his connection package arrived, the fledgling cybernaut followed the enclosed instructions to the letter - but to no avail.
- Some cybernauts said they weren't even clear on Zhao's contribution, but were nonetheless indignant at attempts to sweep under the rug the death of a man who played such an important historical role.
- Other news from Camp I, Vernon Tejas reports to all cybernauts out there that the team's pull through the Icefall yesterday was completed in a very timely fashion.
1990s: from cyber-, on the pattern of astronaut and aeronaut.
More definitions of cybernautDefinition of cybernaut in:
- The British & World English dictionary