- The state of being protected against the criminal or unauthorized use of electronic data, or the measures taken to achieve this: some people have argued that the threat to cybersecurity has been somewhat inflated [as modifier]: IT security professionals said that outsourcing would be the biggest cybersecurity threatMore example sentences
- But these are not isolated problems that can be tackled by themselves, he believes, they are part of the broader cybersecurity challenge.
- Cybersecurity laws, when enforced to the fullest extent possible, can have an impact.
- The effort is paying off in increased cybersecurity and privacy, some experts say.
More definitions of cybersecurityDefinition of cybersecurity in:
- The British & World English dictionary