verb (cybershops, cybershopping, cybershopped)[no object] (often as noun cybershopping)
- Purchase or shop for goods and services on a website.More example sentences
- You can go cybershopping and pay your bills through cyberbanking.
- The elusive female market has been found and they're cybershopping for stuff they can hold in their hands.
- Before you go cybershopping, have a few backup gift ideas in case you cannot easily find your first choice.
nounBack to top
- A website that sells or provides information about retail goods or services.More example sentences
- Either way, though, these cybershops are doing us all a favour: Freecycle claims to be keeping 50 tons a day out of landfill sites.
- To this end, the cybershop concentrates much effort on building and maintaining customer relationships.
- It will see information being shared over the network, at cybershops and in the form of digital cash.