The practice of using and browsing the Internet, especially as a habitual pastime.
- Most of the popular plug-ins, including RealNetworks's RealServer G2 media player, also work for people who are cybersurfing from a Linux machine.
- Is extreme cybersurfing an addiction?
- Gordon and I spent an hour or so cybersurfing, collecting ideas from Web pages around the world.
- Example sentences
- Miramax's deal with Sight Sound.com encompasses 12 films for pay-per-view digital download to U.S. cybersurfers only.
- Road Runner is literally giving its customers some lip with a new offering that lets them use their broadband connection to talk to other cybersurfers.
- A cybersurfer surfs the Internet in search of interesting things, perhaps cybersex, which is either explicit sexual material transmitted by electronic means or, more particularly, simulated sex using virtual reality techniques.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of cybersurfing in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.