The practice of using and browsing the Internet, especially as a habitual pastime.
More example sentences
- Most of the popular plug-ins, including RealNetworks's RealServer G2 media player, also work for people who are cybersurfing from a Linux machine.
- Is extreme cybersurfing an addiction?
- Gordon and I spent an hour or so cybersurfing, collecting ideas from Web pages around the world.
- More example sentences
- Miramax's deal with Sight Sound.com encompasses 12 films for pay-per-view digital download to U.S. cybersurfers only.
- Road Runner is literally giving its customers some lip with a new offering that lets them use their broadband connection to talk to other cybersurfers.
- A cybersurfer surfs the Internet in search of interesting things, perhaps cybersex, which is either explicit sexual material transmitted by electronic means or, more particularly, simulated sex using virtual reality techniques.