- Any of a number of proteins associated with the cycle of cell division that are thought to initiate certain processes of mitosis.More example sentences
- Proteasome degradation of cyclins involved in cell cycle regulation has been well documented.
- Tyrosine kinases associated with cyclins have also been shown to be affected by vitamin K, which can lead to cell cycle arrest and cell death.
- In general, cyclins are proteins that regulate the cell cycle by combining with cyclin dependent kinases to form an enzymatic complex.
More definitions of cyclinDefinition of cyclin in:
- The British & World English dictionary