- A synthetic cytotoxic drug used in treating leukemia and lymphoma and as an immunosuppressive agent.More example sentences
- A combination of two immunosuppressive drugs, cyclophosphamide and fludarabine, was given with the intent to knock out the patient's immune system to allow the foreign donor immune cells to take hold.
- The patient was treated with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone chemotherapy starting in August 1998.
- Adjuvant therapy, multidrug chemotherapy was carried out with methotrexate, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone.
More definitions of cyclophosphamideDefinition of cyclophosphamide in:
- The British & World English dictionary