A figure or body resembling a cylinder.
- The bodies are cylindroid, and are terminated by slightly concave or nearly flat articular surfaces.
- None of the cutting rigs or power tools is well suited for concentrically cutting coaxially derived cylinders or cylindroids from larger objects made of wood, plastic or ice.
Resembling a cylinder in shape.
- The processing parameters of cylindroid spiral springs were confirmed on the basis of a large number of experiments.
- The battery extension assembly includes a hollow cylindroid body, a confining structure and an elastic holding member.
- The tumor cells were uniform and had a cylindroid shape, with round or oval nuclei.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.