A figure or body resembling a cylinder.
- The bodies are cylindroid, and are terminated by slightly concave or nearly flat articular surfaces.
- None of the cutting rigs or power tools is well suited for concentrically cutting coaxially derived cylinders or cylindroids from larger objects made of wood, plastic or ice.
Resembling a cylinder in shape.
- The processing parameters of cylindroid spiral springs were confirmed on the basis of a large number of experiments.
- The battery extension assembly includes a hollow cylindroid body, a confining structure and an elastic holding member.
- The tumor cells were uniform and had a cylindroid shape, with round or oval nuclei.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.