- A figure or body resembling a cylinder.More example sentences
- The bodies are cylindroid, and are terminated by slightly concave or nearly flat articular surfaces.
- None of the cutting rigs or power tools is well suited for concentrically cutting coaxially derived cylinders or cylindroids from larger objects made of wood, plastic or ice.
adjectiveBack to top
- Resembling a cylinder in shape.More example sentences
- The processing parameters of cylindroid spiral springs were confirmed on the basis of a large number of experiments.
- The battery extension assembly includes a hollow cylindroid body, a confining structure and an elastic holding member.
- The tumor cells were uniform and had a cylindroid shape, with round or oval nuclei.