noun (plural cystotomies)
- A surgical incision into the urinary bladder.More example sentences
- Intraoperative complications are uncommon, though haemorrhage, haematoma, and cystotomy may occur.
- Both cystotomies were repaired intraoperatively with a two-layer closure using an absorbable suture.
- Single layer appositional closure is recommended for most cystotomies and particularly for thick-walled bladders.
More definitions of cystotomyDefinition of cystotomy in:
- The British & World English dictionary