- A nucleoside composed of cytosine linked to ribose, obtained from RNA by hydrolysis.More example sentences
- The disorders can be treated with uridine and/or cytidine, which leads to increased UMP production via the action of nucleoside kinases.
- Deoxycytidine was separated from cytidine using thin-layer chromatography.
- The by-products of exogenous citicoline formed by hydrolysis in the intestinal wall are choline and cytidine.
More definitions of cytidineDefinition of cytidine in:
- The British & World English dictionary