- another term for kinin ( sense 2).More example sentences
- At the end of their development, the tuberized lateral branches contained very high amounts of polyphenols, which oxidized into dark compounds rendering in situ localization of cytokinins impossible at this stage.
- In the xylem, following the application of nitrate, both the exudation rate and the concentration of the cytokinins increased, with ZR being the dominant species in the sap.
- Additional evidence that supports the of microbial derived growth regulators hypothesis is provided by recent reports that demonstrated the synthesis of cytokinins by facultative and obligate methylobacteria strains.
More definitions of cytokininDefinition of cytokinin in:
- The British & World English dictionary