- 1A feeling of having already experienced the present situation.More example sentences
- Could you explain what happens with temporal lobe epilepsy and why people who have that condition might experience déjà vu more.
- She also experienced occasional feelings of déjà vu.
- I feel déjà vu, as this already happened before somewhere.
- 1.1Tedious familiarity: to list the opponents of his policies is to invite boredom and a sense of déjà vuMore example sentences
- A soundtrack of canned fiddle tunes completes the déjà vu.
- The predictable gameplay is overburdened with boring fetch quests, drawing out an already overlong feeling of déjà vu.
- Nevertheless, some readers might experience déjà vu, that sense that they have been here before, and for good reason.
early 20th century: French, literally 'already seen'.
More definitions of déjà vuDefinition of déjà vu in:
- The British & World English dictionary