noun (plural daiquiris)
- A cocktail containing rum and lime juice.More example sentences
- No matter what time of year you go to Cuba there will be music and wonderful cocktails - Cuba Libres, daiquiris and mojitos - based on the island's native rum.
- The bar will offer specialty drinks including margaritas, frozen daiquiris, rum punch, as well as a limited food and snack menu.
- The classics - daiquiris, Martinis and mojitos - are still the grand masters.
named after Daiquirí, a rum-producing district in Cuba.
More definitions of daiquiriDefinition of daiquiri in:
- The British & World English dictionary