- Do one’s utmost to please someone by attending to all possible needs or requests.More example sentences
- It is odd how they happily dance attendance on unelected newspaper editors, television interviewers and City tycoons.
- Essex's determination not simply to dance attendance on his ageing sovereign captured the public imagination and won him a large following among soldiers.
- If you're so concerned, why don't you stop dancing attendance on the man and go your own way?
More definitions of dance attendance onDefinition of dance attendance on in:
- The British & World English dictionary