- A female professional dancer, especially an erotic dancer or a member of the chorus in a musical.More example sentences
- And then there's Cairo Street, with its scantily-clad dancing girls, gallons of booze, and general lewd behavior.
- Both cities were renowned for their schools and libraries, musicians and poets, physicians and astronomers, mullahs and heretics, and also for their taverns and dancing girls.
- Their march will take them to the old Town Hall, which has been replaced by ‘The Palace,’ a saloon that features vaudeville acts and dancing girls.
More definitions of dancing girlDefinition of dancing girl in:
- The British & World English dictionary