- Fresh dandelion leaves used as a salad vegetable or herb.More example sentences
- The lamb stew is another great, rib-sticking dish, chock-full of artichokes, roasted tomatoes, dandelion greens, and fresh mint.
- We also split a plate of grilled sardines on a bed of dandelion greens with fennel, pine nuts, and capers.
- Bitter foods like tart red grape juice, arugula, watercress, and dandelion greens also work when you incorporate them into meals.
More definitions of dandelion greensDefinition of dandelion greens in:
- The British & World English dictionary