- A reckless person who enjoys doing dangerous things.More example sentences
- The helicopter crews are not daredevils, indifferent to danger.
- Before the train comes to a stop, the youthful daredevils jump down the moving train in reckless abandon in a stunt termed ‘istaff’.
- Herzog states often that his movies are not crafted on the backs of daredevils or those with a reckless disregard for human safety.
adjective[attributive] Back to top
- Reckless and daring.More example sentences
- On the promotion campaign across 11 cities, the Dew Adventure Games with daredevil feats by international skate boarders and BMX bike riders drew huge crowds.
- To effect this he adopts the role of a foppish member of English society to deter suspicion, while his real, heroic identity is that of the ‘Scarlet Pimpernel’, daredevil adventurer.
- Just like in the original film, Minis are the stars of the show performing daredevil stunts and breathtaking car chases.
- More example sentences
- BOLLYWOOD ACTION hero Akshay Kumar alias Rajiv Bhatia who is well-known not only for his debonair looks but also for his daredevilry and death-defying stunts on the silver screen was in Delhi on Monday.
- It is slated to be a wacky contest and the combatants have been asked to perform professional stunts that have a ‘fair amount of daredevilry thrown in for the gasp and sigh quotient.’
- But, remember that the clincher in selecting the winners would be that spark of daredevilry that exemplifies the channel's spirit of action and adventurous.