- 1A large amount of data transferred from one system or location to another: the data dump needs to be converted into Excel so as to be analyzed more easilyMore example sentences
- Are either of these devices what you really need for data dumps from one PC to another?
- While this may be possible with the user defined variable, it would require quite a bit of work after an Excel data dump.
- The figure shows a raw data dump of blue-channel data for images D17 and D18.
- 1.1 another term for info dump. his attention to detail leads to unneeded flashbacks and data dumpsMore example sentences
- This is not naively to expect characters, particularly ones as obsessed with their own problems as these generally are, to utter data dumps to each other about things both would know perfectly well.
- Unfortunately, because he is a reporter, much of the first hundred pages seems to be him interviewing his colleagues aboard the starship or giving data dumps via his published writing.
- The aliens are well defined, although not so well that the reader doesn't feel like there is a data dump.
More definitions of data dumpDefinition of data dump in:
- The British & World English dictionary