- nonstandard spelling of dog, used especially to represent American speech.More example sentences
- Would I rather be called a bitch or a female dawg?
- Because I was on a flight originating from Jamaica, all passengers from this flight had to walk in single file, so that the dawg could sniff us out.
- I got some dawgs runnin’ around heah, and I don't know who dawgs they is, and they pit bulls, and I want somebody to come and get 'em.
More definitions of dawgDefinition of dawg in:
- The British & World English dictionary