- A nonresidential school, typically a private one.More example sentences
- I left boarding school at 16 to attend a day school to achieve the high academic standards necessary for my tertiary studies.
- The day school at elementary as well as secondary levels was introduced in the era of prosperity in many European countries, and reduced family life during the day.
- Cheryl attended a Catholic day school and her parents attended residential schools.
More definitions of day schoolDefinition of day school in:
- The British & World English dictionary