- An unintended interruption of the video or audio signal during a television or radio broadcast.More example sentences
- Radio producers consider dead air time even more of a sin than their television counterparts do.
- We had to build it that way because in the broadcast world, dead air is a sin.
- A lot of dead air, in between three liberal radio hosts congratulating each other on how clever they are.
More definitions of dead airDefinition of dead air in:
- The British & World English dictionary