- Capable of causing death: death-dealing drugsMore example sentences
- More artillery, more tanks, more machine-gun fire, ominous death-dealing fighter planes terminating whole city blocks at a time this wasn't a war, it was a massacre!
- But earlier wars deployed nothing comparable to the death-dealing armaments and state-backed exterminations of civilians characteristic of twentieth-century conflicts.
- Here was faith, religion and spirituality that was manifesting itself as joyous, life affirming and uplifting, as opposed to militant, oppressive and death-dealing.
More definitions of death-dealingDefinition of death-dealing in:
- The British & World English dictionary