- A plaster cast taken of a dead person’s face, used to make a mask or model.More example sentences
- Images of his deathbed and casts of his death mask consequently circulated widely throughout the country and beyond.
- Dominating the display, the death mask of Johnson's head and shoulders shows the facial distortion caused by his own final series of strokes.
- The image rivets through its drama and detail; the features of Henri IV ring true in their resemblance to his portraits and death mask.
More definitions of death maskDefinition of death mask in:
- The British & World English dictionary