nounUS • informal
- another term for estate tax, inheritance tax.More example sentences
- They're starting to move toward it now, first by getting rid of the death tax, then double taxation of dividends.
- This is a war, and we need to make an ongoing commitment to winning the effort to repeal the death tax.
- He noted with pride that the administration is ‘taking a very slow boat to the flat tax - by getting rid of the death tax and the double tax on dividends.’
More definitions of death taxDefinition of death tax in:
- The British & World English dictionary