Law , • formal
- A person who has died: in memory of the deceasedMore example sentences
- The deceased's solicitor and his social worker had concerns for his well being.
- The deceased's use of violence was not premeditated and he had no intention to kill.
- The deceased was found with multiple head injuries on a footpath after the two accused had left him.
adjectiveBack to top
- Dead; no longer living: the cremation of a deceased personMore example sentences
- They have set out plans for a club reunion with Mass in St. Abban's Church, Doonane, at 7.30 pm for the living and deceased members of the Club.
- His gallery boasts a collection by both living and deceased Missouri painters, many of whom have actually painted the park.
- Fr McCauley from the Dominican Priory celebrated the mass for the living and the deceased members of the community.