- Remove the features or influence of communism from.More example sentences
- Since Indian agriculture was never communised, it did not have to be decommunised.
- More example sentences
- Poland has not gone through a thorough decommunisation process since the fall of the regime 18 years ago.
- On the right, there is general dismay over the slow pace of decommunisation and the emergence of corrupt links between politics and business.
- The issue of decommunization reflects most seriously the dilemma of defining and introducing new rules of post-communist politics.
More definitions of decommunizeDefinition of decommunize in:
- The British & World English dictionary