- A disc jockey.More example sentences
- Champps has its deejays make in-house announcements.
- Those film-makers don't need composers; they need deejays.
- The dance floor had three columns evenly spaced around the deejay for individual dancers to show their stuff.
verb (deejays, deejaying, deejayed)[no object] Back to top
- Act as, or hold a job as, a disc jockey.More example sentences
- I met Tom whilst I was deejaying in a club in Taunton, in Somerset.
- On Wednesday March 23rd, i'll be guest deejaying at one of my favorite nyc places, HIRO (at The Maritime Hotel) for the new weekly party Any Suggestions?
- If you're going to see The Futureheads tonight at Webster Hall, come by Black and White afterwards where i'll be deejaying at the official afterparty!
1950s: representing the pronunciation of DJ.
More definitions of deejayDefinition of deejay in:
- The British & World English dictionary